How Can "Back Alley" Be Used
Healthy Bodies and Healthy Minds are the Future of our Society
Looking for a great idea for your Day Care center? Duckpin bowling is an instant favorite among kids. There are a plethora of advantages to having "small ball" bowling as a part of kids' daily regimens:
- Begins developing muscle tone
- Enhances hand-eye coordination, balance, and the idea of physics (hit the front pin first to cause a chain reaction)
- Educational (counting the pins and helping with developing abstract thinking -- setting the pins in the appropriate configuration)
- Promotes teamwork (setting pins for each other), so it's not all about just one child
- Reduces shyness (play with the other children)
- Inspires self-confidence
- Non-contact sport
- Size of the child doesn't matter
- As a group activity, the kids aren't locked into playing. They can come back to it at their own leisure if they lose focus
- And most important of all - It's fun!!
From a business standpoint, a short phrase next to a Day Care listing/advertisement stating, "We now have real Duckpin Bowling" could lure parents to inquiring about the details of a Child Care provider that has "Small Ball" Bowling.
There are No Age Limits on Fun
Senior citizens are a natural fit for the BACK ALLEY product. Benefits for this age group of players include:
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, and steadies balance
- Muscle tone building through repetition of rolling a ball
- Provides a focus
- Allows seniors to re-live past glories, and explore new variations of games (Skittles, for example, has many different, fun versions)
- Low impact physically. With "small ball bowling", the smaller ball is much easier to handle than a conventional tenpin ball, and thus less jarring on the body. And, with BACK ALLEY, the 'slide' is not a part of the equation and therefore the chance of falling is much less of an issue
- Relieves stress
Announce your 'Brand' to the Public with an Eye-Catching and Inviting Display
UNIQUE, ALLURING, MAGNETIC, ENGAGING: All these adjectives describe the BACK ALLEY unit, which are key factors in attracting customers to your brand. Why are these ingredients important advertisers for your business?
- Unique: Something new and different gets a person's attention
- Alluring: People see it and come to it
- Magnetic: The fascination of seeing a game in action, played by others is entertaining
- Engaging: There is a temptation to get in on the fun -- attendees soon want to give it a try
Bowling as a Physical Education function -- In the 1960s, many high schools in the Washington area featured duckpin bowling as part of the "Phys Ed" curriculum. And back in 1997, a Colorado district featured duckpin bowling in its school educational awareness program.
Rent a Lane parties are a "natural" for birthday celebrations. Birthdays are one of the primary sources of revenue for bowling centers
24-hour shifts can get pretty boring between calls. A bowling lane at the fire house can be a great diversion for our brave public servants.
Amusement Businesses, Theme Parks, Arcades, and Carnivals
A Skittles lane is the perfect addition to a carnival. The difficulty level for rolling a strike or spare is deceptive, and a viable temptation for customers to give a try.